Prohibited Items and Building Policies
Guests to the Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium are prohibited from entering the stadium with the following:
- Bags not compliant with the stadium’s Clear Bag Policy (small clutches & purses permitted, 5”x7”; clear bags & totes only, 12” x 6” x 12” maximum size). Please See Clear Bag Policy.
- Baby Strollers
- Chair backs larger than a single seat (a maximum of 18″ wide, 12″ deep with arms)
- Cameras with lens greater than 12” and audio or audio/visual recording devices
- Laptop computers, televisions or any device that may interfere with technology related services provided by the stadium or for its use
- Briefcases, backpacks, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera/video recorder bags
- Air horns or any other artificial noise makers other than those approved by the playing teams or their respective conferences
- Animals (excluding service animals, those approved for shows, entertainment, etc.)
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Laser pens or laser products of any type
- Coolers/Ice Chests
- Outside food or beverages of any kind (alcoholic beverages included) except for medical or infant needs
- Glass, plastic, aluminum & liquid containers
- Poles or sticks
- Balloons, confetti, glitter, objectionable banners or device that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant or stadium guest
- Projectiles of any type including Frisbees, baseballs and beach balls
- Mask or costumes other than those in support of the playing teams excluding any Stadium Management approved themed events
- Weapons of any type, including guns and knives
- Drones or Remote Controlled Model Aircraft (RCMA)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Stadium Management
In the event any of these items are revealed during a search, guests must dispose of the items or return the prohibited item to their vehicle prior to entry. If you have any questions, please contact the Stadium General Manager at 901.729.4344 prior to the event.
Click here to view or download the Clear Bag Policy PDF.
No alcoholic beverages may be brought into SBLS. Alcoholic beverages may only be sold by the Stadium during the events.
Cameras and Recording Devices
As a general rule, audio and video recording devices of any kind are not permitted inside the Stadium. Cameras with lenses greater than 12” are also not permitted for entry. This is subject to change on an event-by-event basis. If by chance, a patron brings a camera or an audio or video recording device to an event, the patron will be asked to return that item to his or her vehicle. SBLS cannot hold any personal property belonging to a guest.
SBLS does not allow the use of any adhesive tape. Stickers and adhesive-backed decals are not to be given out in or around the building. Nails and screws are not to be driven into the Stadium field, structure ceilings, chairs and walls.
In addition to providing excellent customer service in all of our fan relations, Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium in Liberty Park “Fan Code of Conduct” was developed to assist in providing a safe and fun atmosphere for all guests.
Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium in Liberty Park is dedicated to creating a unique fan experience. Memphis fans are among the most loyal fans in college football, exemplifying community support and sportsmanship. The perception of our venue is constructed by all associated parties, inclusive of our players, coaches, employees and most importantly—our fans. In order to generate a high intensity environment for our hometown teams, we need the help of each and every fan to maintain our Code of Conduct. The Management at Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium in Liberty Park reserves the right to deny entry to the facility or eject guests displaying undesirable behavior, as determined by event personnel or management.
The following are several guidelines that have been established to ensure our events are successful and enjoyable for all fans:
All guests should:
• Sit only in your ticketed seat and show ticket(s) to guest services representative upon request.
• Keep their feet off other patron’s seats. Fans are not permitted to stand on seats at any time.
• Contact the nearest guest services representative if there are any issues; never escalate matters and never handle issues by yourselves.
• Adhere to the “Prohibited Items” list when entering the facility.
Any guests committing the following actions may have their tickets revoked, become ejected from the venue or be subject to arrest (Ejected guests do not receive a refund for their ticket(s), nor are they compensated in any way):
• Displaying inappropriate or improper behavior towards other fans and/or employees of SBLS.
• Using disruptive language and/or gestures that are abusive.
• Verbal, written (including signage) or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
• Wearing obscene or disruptive clothing that may be offensive to others.
• Attempting to gain access to restricted areas without proper accreditation or premium areas
without proper ticket or authorization.
• Misuse of tickets and/or credentials.
• Intoxication or other substance impairment that results in disruptive behavior.
• Interfering with game action, including throwing objects onto the ice surface.
• Violating the Provincial Government’s, no smoking legislation.
• Causing physical damage to the building or property surrounding SBLS.
• Violation of SBLS rules, regulations and policies.
Our building staff and event personnel are always available for our guests to rely on and to help ensure that each and every fan has a positive and memorable experience at Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium and Fairgrounds.
We want to thank you in advance for adhering to these policies and appreciate your passion for all events at Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium and Liberty Park!
Guidelines for Exhibiting Motorized Vehicles
1) There shall be no refueling of vehicles inside the building.
2) There shall be an adequate amount of fire extinguishers of an approved type in and around the area where the vehicle is being displayed.
3) Vehicle keys must at all times be readily available to Stadium Management.
4) Any vehicle with any type of leak will not be permitted to be displayed.
5) Keys for unattended vehicles or vehicles remaining overnight must be given to the Stadium.
6) The maximum amount of fuel contained shall be no more than 1/8 tank per vehicle.
7) Batteries must be disconnected at all times while in the building except for move-in and move-out.
8) There shall not be any storage of flammable fuel in the building except for that which is in the vehicle.
9) There shall be no repair work done on vehicles while inside the building.
10) Fuel tank doors must be locked or fuel caps taped shut.
11) Vehicles may not be started except for move-in and move-out.
12) Cleaning of vehicles is the responsibility of the vehicle owner and must follow Stadium policies.
Distribution of any printed materials or selling of any items is prohibited on Liberty Park property.
Re-entry into Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium
Once a patron leaves the Stadium during an event, there is no re-entry permitted unless another ticket is purchased with the exception of medical or emergency situations.
Re-selling of Tickets (Scalping)
Re-selling of tickets by private parties is prohibited on Liberty Park property.
Selling of Illegal Merchandise (Bootlegging)
Selling of illegal merchandise (merchandise not sold under the approval of Stadium management is prohibited on Liberty Park property and is subject to confiscation.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property of Simmons Bank Liberty Stadium and Liberty Park outside of the designated area(s). Stadium management and guest services personnel can instruct patrons on these designated smoking areas. Please extinguish all smoking materials prior to entering Liberty Park property.
To see Frequently Asked Questions, click here.