Prohibited Items and Building Policies
Guests to the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium are prohibited from entering the stadium with the following:
- Bags not compliant with the stadium’s Clear Bag Policy (small clutches & purses permitted, 5”x7”; clear bags & totes only, 12” x 6” x 12” maximum size). Please See Clear Bag Policy.
- Baby Strollers
- Chair backs larger than a single seat (a maximum of 18″ wide, 12″ deep with arms)
- Cameras with lens greater than 12” and audio or audio/visual recording devices
- Laptop computers, televisions or any device that may interfere with technology related services provided by the stadium or for its use
- Briefcases, backpacks, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera/video recorder bags
- Air horns or any other artificial noise makers other than those approved by the playing teams or their respective conferences
- Animals (excluding service animals, those approved for shows, entertainment, etc.)
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Laser pens or laser products of any type
- Coolers/Ice Chests
- Outside food or beverages of any kind (alcoholic beverages included) except for medical or infant needs
- Glass, plastic, aluminum & liquid containers
- Poles or sticks
- Balloons, confetti, glitter, objectionable banners or device that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant or stadium guest
- Projectiles of any type including Frisbees, baseballs and beach balls
- Mask or costumes other than those in support of the playing teams excluding any Stadium Management approved themed events
- Weapons of any type, including guns and knives
- Drones or Remote Controlled Model Aircraft (RCMA)
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Stadium Management
In the event any of these items are revealed during a search, guests must dispose of the items or return the prohibited item to their vehicle prior to entry. If you have any questions, please contact the Stadium General Manager at 901.729.4344 prior to the event.
Click here to view or download the Clear Bag Policy PDF.
To see Frequently Asked Questions, click here.